Protecting your privacy
CRE8BIZ Pty Ltd is committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy. CRE8BIZ is bound by the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988, which sets out a number of principles concerning the protection of your personal information. Set out below is information that CRE8BIZ is required to communicate to its Clients.
Your personal information
Personal information held by CRE8BIZ may include your name, address, telephone and mobile phone number, email address, the business you're in, your CRE8BIZ username or password. CRE8BIZ also holds details of services already provided to you.
Occasionally, you may need to provide personal information about other individuals to CRE8BIZ, e.g. details about your staff or associates. If so, CRE8BIZ relies on you to inform those individuals that you are providing their personal information to CRE8BIZ and to advise them that CRE8BIZ can be contacted if need be.
How we collect personal information
CRE8BIZ collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you, when you provide information by phone, email or in registration forms, or when you submit your personal details through CRE8BIZ's web sites, e.g. during Connect registration;
- From publicly available sources of information;
- From CRE8BIZ's own records of you.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used to:
- Verify your identity;
- Assist you in using CRE8BIZ's services;
- Provide the services you require;
- Administer and manage those services, including invoicing and collecting debts;
- Inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved;
- Conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud;
- Research and develop CRE8BIZ's services;
- Gain an understanding of your business needs in order for CRE8BIZ to provide you with a better service; and
- Maintaining and developing CRE8BIZ's business systems.
Also, your personal information is collected so that CRE8BIZ may promote and market its services and products to you (including by way of direct mail, email, SMS and MMS messages). CRE8BIZ does this to keep you informed of its products, services and special offers. Before this is done however, you will either request such or we will ask if you would like to receive such.
When we disclose your personal information
In order to deliver some services you require, CRE8BIZ may need to disclose your personal information to organisations outside of CRE8BIZ. This disclosure shall only occur if authorised by yourself in writing and after confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information had been adequately established.
In addition, CRE8BIZ may disclose your personal information to:
- Your authorised representatives or your legal advisers (e.g. when requested by you to do so);
- Credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
- Credit providers (for credit related purposes such as credit-worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing);
- CRE8BIZ's professional advisers, including its accountants, auditors and lawyers; and
- Government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law.
CRE8BIZ's web sites
CRE8BIZ provides products and services via its web site, however it does not use 'cookies'.
Help us to ensure we hold accurate information
CRE8BIZ takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information it collects, uses and maintains is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide.
That's why CRE8BIZ recommends that you:
- Let CRE8BIZ know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- Keep CRE8BIZ up-to-date with changes to your personal information such as your name or address.
If you are a subscriber to one of CRE8BIZ's online products or services, you may change your personal details by using the Connect section on CRE8BIZ's web sites.
You can access your personal information
You have a right to access your personal information at anytime. If you would like to do so, please let us know.
How to contact us
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact CRE8BIZ on 1300 273 824 between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm EST, Monday to Friday. Alternatively, you can write to us at PO Box 56, Waverley NSW 2024 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org